Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter

Hey team! How is it going? I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter. 

This really is the greatest time of the year! Cause we just had Easter and now we have General Conference coming up! It is going to be incredibly good. I want to challenge all of you guys to go into the general conference with a question in your heart. I did it the last general conference. 

I had about a month in Argentina and was feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Not being able to speak, or teach, and not having any Idea what I was doing. Basically my question was how the heck am I going to do this? Then I heard the testimonies of the three new apostles. They all spoke about how God works through the weak people. So my answers was that I wasn't going to do it. I just needed to calm down and turn it over to God. Basically it was exactly what I needed when I needed it. And I know that It can work for you all too! 

So find a question, or a doubt. ponder and pray about it, and look for the answer. It will be there.

I love you so much! You guys are the greatest team I could ask for. Keep on loving each other! 

Love,

Elder Himes

Gonzalo is my hommie!

Last lunch with Elder Cortes

The Familia Cristaldo. They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment