Monday, March 21, 2016

Transfer 2 in Calafate

Hey there everyone! This is the last week of my 2nd transfer here in Calafate! It is flying by! 

This area has been really good. And I have learned a ton! I think that one of the most important things has been enjoying every moment of the mission. I remember at the beginning of the transfer we had a really hard day. We walked a ton, we didn't get into a single house, and it started raining at the end of the day. And the whole day I was just throwing a little pity party. 

This week we had a very similar day. We couldn't get in anywhere, we walked up and down huge hills, and it started to rain. But the whole time I felt on top of the world. Perspective is so important. Im really starting to gain a testimony of the fact that we can choose to be happy and grateful. I still would have liked to have been able to get into house and teach, and not be in the rain, but those things didn't determine my happiness. AHH Flip! I just love life and the gospel!

Also team! Get super excited for General Conference! It is going to be super cool! Be sure to go in with a question! Its going to be awesome!

I love you all loads!

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Himes







No comments:

Post a Comment