Monday, March 7, 2016

A Week of Miracles

Hey team! How goes it?  

We had a week of miracles! The truth is, it has been a little rough in Calafate. It was really hard cause all of our investigators told us to come back later, cause they were all busy. We were really struggling finding people and seeing little progress. I was really frustrated cause we were being obedient, and working really hard. I had thoughts like, what the heck! Why isn't it easier? I want success now! 

We did a fast to be able to find more people. Then I did something that I want to do for the rest of the mission. I forgot myself and went to work. This week I stopped thinking about myself, and started to love everything about the mission. I didn't let one person reject us with out sharing my testimony and telling them God loves them. This week we were blessed with progress. We found like 8 new people to teach and they all have baptismal dates right now.

The Miracles do come, my family and friends. Please know that. They come, we just need to know that they come in Gods time. I love you all so much!

Love,
Elder Himes

Sunsets!

Making Tortas Fritas

The Buses of Argentina

The Organization of the Rama in 28

Another sunset

The cutest little girl I've met in my life, named Araceli


We tried to make cookies...

A really pretty lake




2 am selfie

Elder Grifits, one of my really good missionary friends


Another bus pic

I am a nerd


No comments:

Post a Comment