Monday, September 28, 2015

I Became Legal in Argentina

Hello family and friends! I have had another fantastic week at the end of the world!

One cool thing that happened this week is I became legal in Argentina! My comp and I woke up at 245 in the morning and took a bus to Comodoro. And then did a bunch of legal stuff. I didn't really know what was going on, but after a month in the mission you kind of get used to that.

After Comodoro we went to have a Zone Conference with President. That was sweet! We played a game of PMG (Preach My Gospel) chase. You have to find which page contains a certain phrase in PMG. It was super fun.

This past week we taught a new investigator named Deborah (Sorry Mom not you.) She is super prepared for the gospel! She said she likes it when we visit her because she feels peace in her house! Oh man! So cool! She has a baptismal date set, and I think she is really going to progress.

Yep! It was a great week, and it is just going to get even better cause it's GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!! Oh my word, I am so excited! It is going to be so good! I encourage all of you to watch it with a question in mind!

Well Family and Friends! I love you all, you are all great! I hope you have a fantastic week! Go do some random service! It will make your day!

Love,
Elder Himes

PS. Yes, I ate that whole sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment