Monday, September 14, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hey Everyone! It snowed today!!! Yay! Actually it was really cold! But its all good! This week was a pretty sweet week! I hope it was awesome for all of you as well!!

This week we were teaching this lady about the restoration. As she was reading a part of the pamphlet, I pulled a Book of Mormon out of my bag, and put it on the table. My comp looked at me really weird and made me put it back and he pulled out his own to give to her! What the heck! That was weird. After the lesson he laughed and said, Do you know why I had you put it back? I looked at the book again and it was in English! Ha! That was pretty funny. Now I always check to make sure it's in Spanish!
Image result for dulce de leche argentina


Just to let you all know, dulce de leche is so good! I think I probably eat way too much here, and I'm probably going to get fat, but I don't even care.

This week we got to watch two baptisms. They were both 9-year-olds being taught by the Hermanas! It was super sweet to watch!! The spirit was really strong there!

Guys, can I just say that Heavenly Father is awesome! His plan for all of us is so so so cool! We all have the opportunity to follow Christ and have eternal life! That is so cool!

I hope that you are all doing well! Have an awesome week! And take a little bit of time to get to know Christ a little more. I have been reading in the New Testament and I feel that has really helped with that! I love you all! Until next week!!

Love,
Elder Himes

No comments:

Post a Comment