Monday, September 21, 2015

Hey Team Avatar!

Hey Team Avatar! No one watches avatar down here. So thanks for letting me say that!

I had another awesome week at the end of the world! We have seen some miracles and good times down here!

One day we were contacting and we came across these people who had lessons from the missionaries a year ago. They used to go to church but stopped a long time ago. The mom told us that she wanted to start going again! And they are married. This is incredible! We are going to start teaching them soon! My comp and I were so amazed by them that we stopped and said a prayer of gratitude afterwards. It was awesome.

Imagine a Tic Tac instead of a cookie on top...
We did a noche de hogar (Family Home Evening) based off of the scripture Helaman 5:12. We played the game were you make a tower of flour with a Tic Tac on the top. Then you take turns cutting it, and who ever makes the tour fall has to find the Tic Tac with their mouth. I was
 that guy. Ew, so gross! But It was still awesome! And I felt an overwhelming happiness being in there with that family!

This week was great! I hope you all have a great one too!!!

Love,
Elder Himes

PS. Tender Mercy this week I ate peanut butter! Oh my heavens it was so good! It was from Paraguay.

No comments:

Post a Comment