Monday, October 5, 2015

La Conferencia

Hello Family and Friends! I don't know about you all, but general conference blew my mind! Oh my word it was soo good! I was more excited to watch general conference, than I would to be eating cinnamon roles in Disneyland! It was so good! 

We got all together in a stake center to watch it. All of the gringos got to watch it in English! That was so awesome! Then after the first session the members gave us a really nice lunch! It was super cool! 

I think that my favorite part of conference was the testimonies of the three new apostles. They really expressed a lot of my feelings right now. I felt a lot of comfort to know that my mission call is from God. Even though I am week, God can make me into something great. I just need to turn it all over to him. That was really special for me!

Also the one about Moms was really good! Everyone who reads this, call your mom and tell her that you love her!

It was an amazing weekend! I definitely need to study the talks again! 

I love you all very much! Have so much fun this week!

Love,
Elder Himes

No comments:

Post a Comment