Monday, October 19, 2015

Feliz Día De Madre!!!


Hola Familia y amigos!!!

How are you all doing! I am stupendous!! We had a really good week with lots of ánimo! (cheer)

This week we were able to teach a lot! Not a ton of work with Investigators, but lots with menos activos (less active). None of our investigators are really progressing. But there are some less active families that are really doing great! It has been awesome to bear simple testimony to try and help them!

So apparently Mothers day is in October over here. So that's cool. I tried to Skype home yesterday but no one answered.... Oh well. Just kidding! But really though, yesterday was dia de madre! It was awesome! We went and had a huge asado with some people in our branch (Asado is a traditional Argentinian meal. Basically you just put a ton of meat on a grill until its done... I'll cook it for you when I get back) It was so good! I am definitely going to get fat down here.

It was an awesome week! We just need to find some investigators with a desire to progress! I hope you are all doing really well! I love you all a lot! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Himes

PS. I made French Toast last night in my pension (apartment) and it was really good

No comments:

Post a Comment