Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Miracles and Sea Lions!

Family and Friends!!! How are you all doing? I hope you are so good! I know I had a good week!!!

The other day we found this guy named Damian by knocking doors. He told us that a lot of stuff just happened in his life and he would be interested in listening to us. Then a few days later we decided to try and find him again. But we could not find his house at all!! It was so frustrating, we were just walking around in circles. And then it started to hail. Oh my goodness! What in the world is happening. But then when the hail was coming down hard, we found his house and knocked on his door. And (I think) because it was hailing he let us in! We had a really awesome lesson with him and he is really interested! What I learned is miracles come in many forms. Sometimes they come in hail storms, we just need the patience to realize it is a miracle!

This Monday we had a Super P-day! We all got together with the zone and went and saw the sea lions! It was super cool! Sea lions are cool cause they make funny noises and nap all day. But it was sooo cool doing it because we were in nature for a bit! Then afterwards, a member cooked us an asado (traditional Argentinian barbecue), and we got Ice cream at Grido (one of the best helado (ice cream) places in Argentina) It was an awesome p-day.

Well team! I hope you have an amazing week! Keep on praying everyday! I love you all!

Love,
Elder Himes

No comments:

Post a Comment