Monday, January 16, 2017

Transfers Back to the Beginning

Hey there team! How is it going? 

Well, as you can see, today is transfers. It is my last day here in Puerto Madyrn. I now have 6 months here. I'm getting transfered back to Caleta Olivia, my very first zone! That is going to be so awesome! 

It was really hard saying good by to this area though. We Had some great memories here. Especially with one family of investigators that we found. One day about 3 months in to my time here, we saw a man siting in front of his house. My comp and I just felt like going to talk to him. So we did. His name was Matias. He said that he would like to listen to us, and he wanted all of the family to listen too. So we started teaching them, now all 7 of them have a baptismal date. We have had some really spiritual lessons with them. 

Yesterday, we taught the Plan of Salvation and almost everyone was crying at the end. They all want to get baptized and have an eternal family. It was super cool, and it came from just talking with one guy on the street. 

I love you guys! I love being a missionary

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Himes







No comments:

Post a Comment