Monday, June 20, 2016

Training

Hey Team! How are you all doing? I'm doing really good. 

This was the last week for my companion here in Ushuaia. He is going to Trewlew. I'm going to stay here, and Im going to Train!!! Woo hoo!!! I'm so excited. It's going to be awesome. 

So tomorrow I leave Ushuaia at 5 in the morning. I'm going to travel 24 hours in a bus to Comodoro, be there for the day to pick up my companion, and then ride all the way back for 24 hours. It is going to be awesome! 

We have an investigator that's named Juan that is progressing a lot. He is from Peru. He went to church and 2 baptisms this week! He is probably to coolest investigator I've had, on top of the fact that he is progressing a lot and making changes in his life, he listens to some groovy 80´s rap. 

I love you team! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Himes









No comments:

Post a Comment