Monday, February 15, 2016

Pictures!

Today was the first week of transfers here in Calafate with my new companion Elder Cano! He is such a homie. For those of you who know spencer sandberg its basically his dopleganger: So we are getting along pretty well.

We are doing a lot of work down here. And seeing lots of miracles. This week in the chapel we had a ton of visitors. One couple from Utah, one from Northern Argentina, one from Buenos Aires, and a family from Chile! It was the most full I've ever seen the chapel. 

Also, side note, along with learning a lot about the gospel, and teaching, and many other cool spiritual things, I am becoming quite expert at the baking of home made breads. Last night I made these really good things that a called torta fritas. Its kind of like scones. And then we ate all of them. It was delicious. 

I love you guys a lot! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Himes
Baptism!!!

Gonzalo is a gangster

I learned hot to make home made bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment