Monday, January 11, 2016

Five Thousand Words Worth of Pictures!

Hey team! How is it going for all of you? I'm doing really good! We had an awesome week down south. There are some really awesome investigators that we are teaching right now. This area has a lots of potential!

Some cool things that happened this week...

I got an eye infection! 

Ok thats not really cool, but its different I guess. I woke up and my eye was all swollen. I looked pretty ugly. But I'm all better now, although I'm not sure if I look any more attractive. (Don't worry Mom, really I'm all better now.)

We traveled to Viente ocho de Diciembre for a zone meeting. 

We are 8 missionaries here in this zone. Very small. But it was fun. On the way back we got to Calafate at like 1:00 in the morning. That was fun. 

I ate the Calafate berry

Its a berry that grows a lot here. They say that if you eat Calafate berry while you are in Calafate, you are going to return to Calafate. Also is stains your tongue... like gushers. 

It was a great week! I had lots of fun! I hope that you are all doing great! Love you loads!

Love,
Elder Himes





No comments:

Post a Comment