Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween!

My dear family and friends!! Oh my word! I just love you guys so much! You are all the best!

Ok, this week was the bomb! The mission just keeps getting better and better!! We had a Halloween activity with the branch this week. I went as Santa Claus. (I just stole my comps Santa hat) But it was way fun. We all just got together in the chapel and played a bunch of games. It was a good time!

Other cool thing that happened this week; we were walking down this street and this random little kid that we had never seen before calls us over. He starts showing us his handstands skills and his sword fight moves with a pipe. So, I had to show him that I could do it too! He gave me a pipe and I just started going crazy with it pretending that I knew karate and stuff. There was a big group of little kids and they were all amazed. Im glad that I can be a missionary and a dork. 

We also had interviews with president this week. That was awesome! I got some really good advice from the AP's about how to bear testimony in contacts. Sometimes we have less than a minute with people, we need to make it a spiritual minute.

Team! The mission is awesome! I love you all! I miss you, but Im glad Im here!

Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Himes



No comments:

Post a Comment