Monday, November 30, 2015

Giving Thanks

Hey Team! How is it going? I'm doing great! 

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving, and then took a nap on the carpet. Did you guys know that there isn't carpet down here in Argentina? It is illegal to have it down here. 

Well not really, but no one has it.

We had a great week! This Sunday I had to give my fist talk in Spanish. It actually went pretty well! I spoke about the holy ghost. I invited everyone to be humble like little kids. It was pretty fun!

Then! Oh my word, I did not agree with this. But They cancelled the rest of church cause there wasn't water! So we just had sacrament, and then everyone went home. We were by our pension <apartment> when one of our investigators called us and asked where everyone was. Oh my goodness, that is so bad. So we ran over, and gave them a tour of the chapel and had a really awesome lesson with them! So even though something really bad happened, the Lord was able to work with it and let us feel the spirit. 

I hope you are all doing great! Have a great week! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Himes

No comments:

Post a Comment