Monday, March 20, 2017

A Great Week

Hey there everyone! This was a great week! 

There are some Hermanas in our zone that have some great investigators named Luisa and Diego. They really want to get baptized. The only that that was holding them back from getting baptized is they are not married, and they wanted to wait to be able to have a big party. But they just kept putting it off for a really long time. 

So my comp and I went over with the Hermanas, and had an awesome lesson with the 4 of us. We talked about how today is the day of our repentance, and how they don't need to wait any more to repent. It went great! They committed to get married and baptized in this week!!!! Whoa! 

Also we have our ward mission leader is leaving on a mission this week to Chile! It was cool. We went to his farewell. His brother was there. He hadn't been to church in years. He started balling at the end and basically running to the door. Before he could escape, I caught him and told him that I had a brother that served a mission too. I missed him every day for two years, but I knew that he was where he needed to be. He seemed to feel better after that and stayed and ate some cupcakes with us. So that was good. 

But Yeah it was a great week. I love this place so much! I really love the mission. It is so dang cool! Have a great week everyone!

Love,
Elder Himes

Mediterranean Noodles. Mm-mm

Meeting with the ward mission leader

Former Ward Mission Leader. Current missionary in Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment