Monday, February 13, 2017

Blessed be the Drunkards

Hey everyone how is it going? I'm doing really good. 

We had a pretty good week. They funniest thing happened. 

We were walking down a hill and this super drunk guy yelled at us and said, "come here!" We didn't really want to come there, and he walked over to us. He came up to us and said, "I'm a dunkard! And I know that you are with Jesus. I want you two to put your hands on my head and to bless me and take the Devil out of me." 

While he was talking to us he was shaking our hands and he put our hands on his head. It was really weird. We told him that we could come by and teach him, and help him get over his addiction. He didn't want that so much, he just wanted us to bless him right there on the street. So maybe we will pass by another day and teach him about the word of wisdom.

But yeah it was a good week. We are working hard and finding lots of people. Im really loving my new area. The members are working really hard with us.

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Himes

Ancient ruins of Argentina

Canyons of Argentina

Knocking on a door with no handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment