Monday, October 17, 2016

The Prank Lands at Midnight

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time and the internet is really bad so I cant put picks on, but I will send one funny story. 

Thursday night. We went to bed at 10:30. Then at about midnight my comp gets up suddenly and says, "Hey Bro!" We hear in the other room someone is going through our stuff. Oh my heavens I thought, this is real life. There is actually someone in our pension robbing us. 

So my comp went over to check it out. He walked out first, and boom he fell down. I look around the corner. And I see a full grown man looking at me in a ski mask. I pull my fist to punch him in the face, and as I go in for it. he takes of the mask. And! It was a missionary from another zone. 

They had to come to our zone to do stuff for their Visas, so my companion planned a prank with them. And it was really awesome. The next week I will send photos. 

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Hims

No comments:

Post a Comment