Monday, September 19, 2016

Waiting & Walking & Wonderful Stuff

Hey Team! How is it going? We had a really good week!

This week my comp and I had to go to the bus stop at 11 at night and wait until 1 in the morning cause an Elder in our zone went to train. He was coming from the mission home, and his colectivo <bus> broke down. So we had to wait for a long time.

Also, this last P-day we went to take a walk as a zone on the dock. It was super cool! We saw a bunch of whales and seals. Ive now decided that my new calling in life is to sail the ocean when I get home from the mission. Not really, but it would be kind of cool. 

This week we have seen a lot of miracles. A lot of people are coming to us to be taught, Like three times this week people have stopped us in the street to talk to us. That normally never ever happens. The lord really is hastening his work!

I love you all Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Himes







No comments:

Post a Comment