Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Tidings

Hey team! How are you all doing? Are you guys just so pumped for Christmas? I know that I am. 

This week we had a family home evening in the chapel. We did karaoke. I learned two things. 
  1. I can't sing. 
  2. I especially can't sing songs that are written in Spanish and that I have never heard before. 
But it was really fun. And I beatboxed into the microphone and the president of the quorum started breakdancing. That was really cool.

I hope that this Christmas season we can do something to remember the Savior a little more. I know that sometimes there is a lot of stress this time of year. But if we remember the Savior, we will know that everything will work out in the end. Because he came to this earth, lived, died, and was resurrected, all of us have access to the atonement. Please remember that this Christmas Season. We are never alone. There is someone who knows us perfectly. I love you guys. I testify that Jesus Christ Lives.

Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Himes


No comments:

Post a Comment